At ECON PR, we know a startup's journey is filled with highs and lows. We also know the right relationship with the media can dampen the lows, accentuate the highs, and be the spark that launches a company into orbit.
ECON 101 is our company's launch package designed to be the perfect intro into the world of public relations for your startup. With ECON 101, our goal is to give the companies we work with great initial media coverage, seeds for relationships with relevant journalists, and the blueprint to successfully execute on a go forward PR strategy either on their own or with the help of PR professionals (ECON PR or otherwise!).
The ECON 101 package includes the following:
- Reporting on the company's funding or product launch by a major media outlet
- Media training / interview prep for the company CEO/exec team before interviews leading up to the funding or launch coverage
- A press release crafted by ECON PR and picked up by major media wire services
- Curation of a list of journalists to target for future stories
- Consultation on communication between company execs and media outlets to foster initial relationships
- Creation of 6 month media plan post funding/launch